Delivery & Returns
All orders over £160 include free UK delivery and are dispatched within 1-2 working days. Shipment outside the UK Mainland will incur additional costs as shown in the table below. Delivery times can vary depending on stock availability but the majority of orders should arrive within 5-10 business days.
Delivery totals will be calculated at the Basket and checkout page. You may also wish to specify a more convenient delivery address other than your billing address at checkout.
This means the item is currently out of stock, we attempt to provide the most accurate restock dates on all product pages but please note these are subject to change depending on manufacturing and logistical circumstances which we will endeavour to inform you of should they vary from time of purchase. Delivery times for back-ordered items are dispatched within 1-2 working days after restock, at which time you will also have the opportunity to cancel your order.
Special Order Products
A number of products, such as those with Custom Sizes are classified as special order products. These are dispatched as per chosen made-to-order production time, usually 6-12 weeks. We will endeavour to provide the best possible estimates from order enquiry right through to manufacture completion.
VAT will not be charged for orders destined to the European Union, this will instead be requested by your nations customs before completing its journey to your home.
|UK Mainland||Free||2-5 Working Days|
|UK Mainland (Orders Under £160)||£12|
|Jersey / Guernsey (VAT Exempt)||£30|
|The Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, All Scottish Islands||£24|
- We do not charge VAT on any delivery costs.
- Sometimes delivery of larger/heavier items to the far-flung parts of the UK can incur extra postage charges. We will contact you after your order is placed to discuss or if you would like to talk to us before ordering please contact us here.
- Customs charges – When buying for international delivery please be aware that you may be liable for customs charges in your country, these vary greatly from country to country and will need to be paid directly to the courier company before they deliver your parcel, Elegance Rugs is not responsible for any customs charges, please review our Terms & Conditions here.
- Please contact us before placing your order if you are unsure of any aspect of a products size, colour, material etc.
- We try to give you accurate lead times for products, they are based on the best available information given to us by our supplies at the time of purchase, we will notify you of any delays as soon as we become aware of them.
We use a combination of delivery companies depending on the size and weight of your parcel; DX, DHL, XDP, UPS, Tuffnells and local companies.
All courier companies offer tracked services if you are unavailable to receive your parcel a card will be left with details to rearrange delivery.
In the event, your parcel became undeliverable and is returned to us we will arrange for redelivery at the initial postage cost minus £12 standard or the cost for orders over £160. The transport company may incur a storage charge which you may be accountable for before re-delivery is booked.
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can not offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods, such as Custom Made and Special Order Products are exempt from being returned.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, or is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Sale Items cannot be returned but you may have the opportunity to exchange for another product.
There are multiple ways to initiate your returns, we will respond with full instructions of what you need to do to ensure the return runs smoothly:
- Option 1: Send an Email to Sales
- Option 2: Reply to your original order email
- Option 3: Fill in the form below quoting your order number
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 10 working days of approval, and have already contacted your bank for an update, please let us know and we will endeavour to provide you with an Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) so your bank can better track your refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
If you would like to exchange your item for the same item or a different one, please let us know using the same returns process above.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
To return your items, please send them to the address below:
Elegance Rugs Returns
41 Humber Rd
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your items, prices average around £15 but vary dependant on size & weight.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund that we have arranged collection for, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Visit our Contact Us page for frequently asked questions or to get in touch.
Further information on our returns process can be found under Section 9 of our terms.