Black Union Jack is handcrafted from individual segments of cowhide to form a remarkable patchwork masterpiece. Each piece of cowhide originates from off-cuts of the luxury leather goods industry which are carefully sorted and individually inspected to become part of the final rug. It takes significant time and skill to sort through and select the perfect colour & shade of each segment which our master craftsmen then piece together, forming the most beautiful and unique designs. All our rugs are supplied with a choice of free premium backing material to suit different flooring types which not only significantly increases the rugs durability over its life but also makes the rug more comfortable to walk on.
- Two-year manufacturing warranty as standard.
- Choice of premium backing materials to suit different flooring types while increasing the overall durability of the rug and comfort
- Optional proofing service, allowing you to be sure of the layout before the rug is stitched and dispatched.
- Customise everything, Chose your size, colour or shape. Just contact us before ordering.
- Ethically Made with love. Unlike other sellers, we only use cowhide off-cuts from the luxury leather goods industry.
- Made from natural hide therefore naturally fire-resistant.
Material: 100% Cowhide | Origin: United Kingdom